livina body skirt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

livina body skirt

Post  steel pulse on Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:17 am

Hi guys.
I'm looking for a reputable shop to purchase a set of body skirt for my GL. Any referrals? Preferably, one that can ship the item to the Visayas. A contact number with a name will do.
Thanks a million.
By the way, I read that complaint re nasty sound when the steering wheel is turned. I had the same problem. The dealership guys inserted a hose into the coil spring. The noise is gone now but I think Nissan Phils should re-design the platform for the front coil spring, or the coil spring itself, or both. My hunch is that the noise is produced by the slack of the coil spring on the platform. That explains why the noise manifests only when the steering wheel is turned.
steel pulse

Back to top Go down

Re: livina body skirt

Post  chualie on Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:01 pm

Welcome to LOOP Sir, First thank you very much for the information that you shared about the steering noise.

About the Body Kits, I saw a nice looking body kit when I visited the accessories dept sa Nissan Balintawak last year. It was diffrent from the one installed in my GL better I thought.

I don't know there number but it could easily be found at Nissan Phil website. If ever try to ask your dealer also about the Impul Skirts they'r the best. Nakita ko to kasi sa Trinoma mall one time. Check out the photos at GL in General Category under 2011 1.8 Livina Elegance XV on our site.
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  EuroFD on Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:55 pm

An alternative source of GL bodykits is Starbright along Gilmore. Inquire with Jeff at mobile number 0917-5399174.
EuroFD

Back to top Go down

Post  steel pulse on Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:00 am

EuroFD wrote:An alternative source of GL bodykits is Starbright along Gilmore. Inquire with Jeff at mobile number 0917-5399174.

@euroFD:

Thanks!!!
steel pulse

Back to top Go down

Post  steel pulse on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:21 pm

chualie wrote:Welcome to LOOP Sir, First thank you very much for the information that you shared about the steering noise.

About the Body Kits, I saw a nice looking body kit when I visited the accessories dept sa Nissan Balintawak last year. It was diffrent from the one installed in my GL better I thought.

I don't know there number but it could easily be found at Nissan Phil website. If ever try to ask your dealer also about the Impul Skirts they'r the best. Nakita ko to kasi sa Trinoma mall one time. Check out the photos at GL in General Category under 2011 1.8 Livina Elegance XV on our site.

Good news! NMPI is already selling body skirts for GLs. It's around P20,000 (paint job not included) I just ordered mine this noon.
steel pulse

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie on Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:24 am

Sir impul skirts ba yan?
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  aln on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:52 am

i like!!!

i don't think na impul yan, hindi naman kasi Nissan ang me gawa ng Impul.
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  steel pulse on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:37 pm

chualie wrote:Sir impul skirts ba yan?

Chances are, hindi. I think it would be like the one fitted into the GL Road Master series.
steel pulse

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:45 pm

Sana sir yun impul skirts ang makuha nyo, ang ganda nun and I already saw it sa trinoma showroom dto baka available na rin sa casa...
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  steel pulse on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:52 pm

chualie wrote:Sana sir yun impul skirts ang makuha nyo, ang ganda nun and I already saw it sa trinoma showroom dto baka available na rin sa casa...

Actually, I just called up Nissan Iloilo to verify from NMPI what kind of skirts are those. I have this hunch na pareho sa ginagamit nila sa mga GL models which were made available sometime early this year.

Pahabol: My dealership just called. The skirt NMPI is making available is the same kind used in GL Limited Edition.
steel pulse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top