FUN RUN EB... Feb 24, 2013

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FUN RUN EB... Feb 24, 2013

Post  aln on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:54 pm

Hi Guys, let's discuss this na para matuloy na tayo. Let us vote again for the date and place para MADAMI makapunta. The original venue was Marquee Mall beside NLEX at Angeles City Pampanga. Please post your comments po.



Last edited by aln on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
aln

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2010-04-23
Location : Farview, QC

Back to top Go down

Re: FUN RUN EB... Feb 24, 2013

Post  Lydemer on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:38 pm

aln wrote:Hi Guys, let's discuss this na para matuloy na tayo. Let us vote again for the date and place para MADAMI makapunta. The original venue was Marquee Mall beside NLEX at Angeles City Pampanga. Please post your comments po.


This was the plan during the EB top gear shoot if I recall correctly. Given the availability of some if not most members, I would suggest that a nearer venue be recommended in order to encourage other members. I fear that a repeat of the Clark fun run will happen again as most members were not available to join in at the time.

I think the officers should meet and take time to plan out this event instead of discussing it in the forums.
avatar
Lydemer

Posts : 300
Join date : 2010-11-02
Age : 48
Location : Cainta, Rizal

Back to top Go down

Re: FUN RUN EB... Feb 24, 2013

Post  aln on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:07 am

noted Chairman...
avatar
aln

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2010-04-23
Location : Farview, QC

Back to top Go down

Re: FUN RUN EB... Feb 24, 2013

Post  aln on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:14 pm

hi guys....

the officers had a meeting yesterday (my apologies to the officers kung wala ako kahapon) and here's the details of our FUN RUN EB...

When: Feb 24, 2013 (Sunday)
Where: Nuvali, Sta Rosa Laguna

Meeting place is at Metrowalk Ortigas at 6AM in the morning. We hope that more members will join lalo na yung newbies. We also encourage everyone to bring their families.

@Officers, kindly confirm na lang kung tama yung details dito.

Thanks,
Allan
avatar
aln

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2010-04-23
Location : Farview, QC

Back to top Go down

Re: FUN RUN EB... Feb 24, 2013

Post  chualie on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:21 pm

Calling secretary dbanker, minutes of the meeting please hehe...
avatar
chualie

Posts : 1090
Join date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: FUN RUN EB... Feb 24, 2013

Post  pistolero on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:29 pm

uy south area, count me in! Smile

i can wait for you guys at shell gas station after filinvest exist at around 7am

pistolero

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-04-26
Location : Las Pinas

Back to top Go down

Re: FUN RUN EB... Feb 24, 2013

Post  marckd1 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:20 pm

South area also. Nice suggestion to meet at Shell station and wait for the north guys.
avatar
marckd1

Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-05-23
Location : Las Pinas & Paranaque

Back to top Go down

Re: FUN RUN EB... Feb 24, 2013

Post  chualie on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:02 pm

Some members will meet at metrowalk and some may join on the gas stations along SLEX, we plan to stop on gas stations along the way. Ano ba ang mga gas stations na madadaan before we exit to Sta. Rosa?
avatar
chualie

Posts : 1090
Join date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: FUN RUN EB... Feb 24, 2013

Post  blisscord on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 pm

@chualie: if i may, tatlo yan sa s-bound boss,
shell (after alabang)
petron (after san pedro exit)
caltex (before sta. rosa exit)

to be confirmed...but pls count me in anyway!
join you at caltex.
avatar
blisscord

Posts : 75
Join date : 2012-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: FUN RUN EB... Feb 24, 2013

Post  dbanker on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:56 pm

aln wrote:hi guys....

the officers had a meeting yesterday (my apologies to the officers kung wala ako kahapon) and here's the details of our FUN RUN EB...

When: Feb 24, 2013 (Sunday)
Where: Nuvali, Sta Rosa Laguna

Meeting place is at Metrowalk Ortigas at 6AM in the morning. We hope that more members will join lalo na yung newbies. We also encourage everyone to bring their families.

@Officers, kindly confirm na lang kung tama yung details dito.

Thanks,
Allan

sorry guys---- nakatulog ako, kagigising lang... Sad
info above were all correct! (thanks Pres) Smile

however, more---- plus + pa...

What: EB
When: Jan 27, 2013, Sunday
Where: Chairman's residence (Cainta Area)
Time: 9-10am
Who: All are encourage to must Join:
SEE YOU ALL Wink

[Si Chairman na lang po magkwento (uli) ng place nya...]
avatar
dbanker

Posts : 431
Join date : 2010-05-27
Location : Bo Obrero Mla

Back to top Go down

Re: FUN RUN EB... Feb 24, 2013

Post  dbanker on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:59 pm

chualie wrote:Some members will meet at metrowalk and some may join on the gas stations along SLEX, we plan to stop on gas stations along the way. Ano ba ang mga gas stations na madadaan before we exit to Sta. Rosa?

if hindi maka-join sa Metrowalk, dapat sa Shell sya maki-pagmeet--
kasi Shell ang unang gas station after Alabang... Very Happy
avatar
dbanker

Posts : 431
Join date : 2010-05-27
Location : Bo Obrero Mla

Back to top Go down

Re: FUN RUN EB... Feb 24, 2013

Post  dbanker on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:01 pm

blisscord wrote:@chualie: if i may, tatlo yan sa s-bound boss,
shell (after alabang)
petron (after san pedro exit)
caltex (before sta. rosa exit)

to be confirmed...but pls count me in anyway!
join you at caltex.

korek korek! pero Sir, sana we can all meet at Shell station... thanks Smile
avatar
dbanker

Posts : 431
Join date : 2010-05-27
Location : Bo Obrero Mla

Back to top Go down

Re: FUN RUN EB... Feb 24, 2013

Post  marckd1 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:16 pm

dbanker wrote:
aln wrote:hi guys....

the officers had a meeting yesterday (my apologies to the officers kung wala ako kahapon) and here's the details of our FUN RUN EB...

When: Feb 24, 2013 (Sunday)
Where: Nuvali, Sta Rosa Laguna

Meeting place is at Metrowalk Ortigas at 6AM in the morning. We hope that more members will join lalo na yung newbies. We also encourage everyone to bring their families.

@Officers, kindly confirm na lang kung tama yung details dito.

Thanks,
Allan

sorry guys---- nakatulog ako, kagigising lang... Sad
info above were all correct! (thanks Pres) Smile

however, more---- plus + pa...

What: EB
When: Jan 27, 2013, Sunday
Where: Chairman's residence (Cainta Area)
Time: 9-10am
Who: All are encourage to must Join:
SEE YOU ALL Wink

[Si Chairman na lang po magkwento (uli) ng place nya...]

Mukhang tulog pa si secretary Very Happy Bakit napunta sa Cainta? Sleep

avatar
marckd1

Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-05-23
Location : Las Pinas & Paranaque

Back to top Go down

Re: FUN RUN EB... Feb 24, 2013

Post  dbanker on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:43 pm

marckd1 wrote:
dbanker wrote:
aln wrote:hi guys....

the officers had a meeting yesterday (my apologies to the officers kung wala ako kahapon) and here's the details of our FUN RUN EB...

When: Feb 24, 2013 (Sunday)
Where: Nuvali, Sta Rosa Laguna

Meeting place is at Metrowalk Ortigas at 6AM in the morning. We hope that more members will join lalo na yung newbies. We also encourage everyone to bring their families.

@Officers, kindly confirm na lang kung tama yung details dito.

Thanks,
Allan

sorry guys---- nakatulog ako, kagigising lang... Sad
info above were all correct! (thanks Pres) Smile

however, more---- plus + pa...

What: EB
When: Jan 27, 2013, Sunday
Where: Chairman's residence (Cainta Area)
Time: 9-10am
Who: All are encourage to must Join:
SEE YOU ALL Wink

[Si Chairman na lang po magkwento (uli) ng place nya...]

Mukhang tulog pa si secretary Very Happy Bakit napunta sa Cainta? Sleep


oo nga parang hindi ko sinabi specifically na etong EB mentioned above is diff from the FunRun... (nilagay ko kasi - more at plus + pa )
this is an EB for everyall for the month of January 2013--- dun tayo sa bahay ni Chairman
Cainta sya kasi--db tiga dun si Chairman, Br0okside, Cainta?
avatar
dbanker

Posts : 431
Join date : 2010-05-27
Location : Bo Obrero Mla

Back to top Go down

Re: FUN RUN EB... Feb 24, 2013

Post  Lydemer on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:24 pm

dbanker wrote:
marckd1 wrote:
dbanker wrote:
aln wrote:hi guys....

the officers had a meeting yesterday (my apologies to the officers kung wala ako kahapon) and here's the details of our FUN RUN EB...

When: Feb 24, 2013 (Sunday)
Where: Nuvali, Sta Rosa Laguna

Meeting place is at Metrowalk Ortigas at 6AM in the morning. We hope that more members will join lalo na yung newbies. We also encourage everyone to bring their families.

@Officers, kindly confirm na lang kung tama yung details dito.

Thanks,
Allan

sorry guys---- nakatulog ako, kagigising lang... Sad
info above were all correct! (thanks Pres) Smile

however, more---- plus + pa...

What: EB
When: Jan 27, 2013, Sunday
Where: Chairman's residence (Cainta Area)
Time: 9-10am
Who: All are encourage to must Join:
SEE YOU ALL Wink

[Si Chairman na lang po magkwento (uli) ng place nya...]

Mukhang tulog pa si secretary Very Happy Bakit napunta sa Cainta? Sleep


oo nga parang hindi ko sinabi specifically na etong EB mentioned above is diff from the FunRun... (nilagay ko kasi - more at plus + pa )
this is an EB for everyall for the month of January 2013--- dun tayo sa bahay ni Chairman
Cainta sya kasi--db tiga dun si Chairman, Br0okside, Cainta?

To clear the issue, there are 2 events planned: 1 EB meet at my place which will be at 1317 Sunset Drive Brookside Hills Cainta Rizal (Jan 27, 2013) and 1 FUNRUN to Nuvali in Feb 24, 2013.

The directions going to our place is pretty easy,.
1. Take the Ortigas extension route going to antipolo.
2. When you reach the intersection area near Big R, Brookside Hills will be about 700 meters away.
3. The landmark to Brookside Hills gate 3 is Rublou Market Place (to your left) and Sea Oil (right). Make a left turn. This street is sunset drive.
4. About 700 meters away, you will see a car wash establishment with eatery to your right.

I am posting a picture showing directions on how to get to our place. The destination is at the upper right hand corner (Autorestore car spa)

avatar
Lydemer

Posts : 300
Join date : 2010-11-02
Age : 48
Location : Cainta, Rizal

Back to top Go down

Re: FUN RUN EB... Feb 24, 2013

Post  aln on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:40 pm

to avoid confusion, i'll be making a separate thread for the EB on the 27th of january.
avatar
aln

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2010-04-23
Location : Farview, QC

Back to top Go down

Re: FUN RUN EB... Feb 24, 2013

Post  pistolero on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:16 am

unfortunately i wont be able to join the 27th, i will be participating in the makiling XC fun race for mtbikes on that date Sad

but on the 24th i can join , south side can just vote on which gas station to wait unto i suppose lol

pistolero

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-04-26
Location : Las Pinas

Back to top Go down

Re: FUN RUN EB... Feb 24, 2013

Post  blooperoo on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:55 am

pistolero wrote:unfortunately i wont be able to join the 27th, i will be participating in the makiling XC fun race for mtbikes on that date Sad

but on the 24th i can join , south side can just vote on which gas station to wait unto i suppose lol

south should meet in the first gas station which is shell. purpose kasi of the fun run is to make people aware of LOOP and the GL. the longer the convoy and route, the better. hope to see all the southside members in shell Smile
avatar
blooperoo

Posts : 227
Join date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: FUN RUN EB... Feb 24, 2013

Post  blisscord on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:24 am

dbanker wrote:
blisscord wrote:@chualie: if i may, tatlo yan sa s-bound boss,
shell (after alabang)
petron (after san pedro exit)
caltex (before sta. rosa exit)

to be confirmed...but pls count me in anyway!
join you at caltex.

korek korek! pero Sir, sana we can all meet at Shell station... thanks Smile

ok boss no prob basta ikaw hehe - shell na rin ako
(medyo maluwag kasi sa caltex compared to the 1st 2 stations, pati sa kainan hehe.)

avatar
blisscord

Posts : 75
Join date : 2012-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: FUN RUN EB... Feb 24, 2013

Post  Bin Diesel on Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:02 pm

blisscord wrote:
dbanker wrote:
blisscord wrote:@chualie: if i may, tatlo yan sa s-bound boss,
shell (after alabang)
petron (after san pedro exit)
caltex (before sta. rosa exit)

to be confirmed...but pls count me in anyway!
join you at caltex.

korek korek! pero Sir, sana we can all meet at Shell station... thanks Smile

ok boss no prob basta ikaw hehe - shell na rin ako
(medyo maluwag kasi sa caltex compared to the 1st 2 stations, pati sa kainan hehe.)


daan na din sa caltex carmona kasi exit ko e. hehe.
avatar
Bin Diesel

Posts : 199
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : Binan, Laguna

Back to top Go down

Re: FUN RUN EB... Feb 24, 2013

Post  JNF on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:52 pm

Hi Fellow Loopers!

Join din ako sa Feb 24. See you all there!



JNF

Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-02-22
Location : Santa Rosa Laguna

Back to top Go down

Re: FUN RUN EB... Feb 24, 2013

Post  chualie on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:13 pm

Feb 24,2013 The 1st LOOP FUNRUN

Metrowalk Attendees:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.


Shell SLEX Atendees:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.


Kind list your name and update


avatar
chualie

Posts : 1090
Join date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: FUN RUN EB... Feb 24, 2013

Post  Bin Diesel on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:13 pm

Feb 24,2013 The 1st LOOP FUNRUN

Metrowalk Attendees:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.


Shell SLEX Atendees:
1. Bin Diesel
2.
3.
4.
5.


Kind list your name and update


avatar
Bin Diesel

Posts : 199
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : Binan, Laguna

Back to top Go down

Re: FUN RUN EB... Feb 24, 2013

Post  DJ MATT on Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:22 pm

Feb 24,2013 The 1st LOOP FUNRUN

Metrowalk Attendees:
1. DJ MATT
2.
3.
4.
5.


Shell SLEX Atendees:
1. Bin Diesel
2.
3.
4.
5.


Kind list your name and update
avatar
DJ MATT

Posts : 96
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 46
Location : Obando, Bulacan

Back to top Go down

Re: FUN RUN EB... Feb 24, 2013

Post  marckd1 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:26 pm


Metrowalk Attendees:
1. DJ MATT
2.
3.
4.
5.


Shell SLEX Atendees:
1. Bin Diesel
2. Marckd1
3.
4.
5.


Kind list your name and update
avatar
marckd1

Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-05-23
Location : Las Pinas & Paranaque

Back to top Go down

Re: FUN RUN EB... Feb 24, 2013

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum