Cool items from Malaysian Online Sellers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cool items from Malaysian Online Sellers

Post  chualie on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:19 am

Saw this "coming soon" item para sa GL natin from Malaysian seller. Nasa production and testing stage pa daw kaya wait for further announcement, same seller to na oorderan namin ng Maplight with Sunglass holder.



On the left is a steering wheel control for the GL's HU and the on right is a steering wheel Cruise control, plug n play on the OBD11 socket.
Astig diba?! Laughing


Last edited by chualie on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
chualie

Posts : 1090
Join date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool items from Malaysian Online Sellers

Post  blooperoo on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:52 pm

gusto ko yan! Smile
avatar
blooperoo

Posts : 227
Join date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool items from Malaysian Online Sellers

Post  jedsky on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:57 pm

nice sana maganda din ang pricing hehe
avatar
jedsky

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool items from Malaysian Online Sellers

Post  aln on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:05 pm

price for that is between 3-5k ata, depende pa. pasok daw sa mga generic two din HU's.
avatar
aln

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2010-04-23
Location : Farview, QC

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool items from Malaysian Online Sellers

Post  quiescent on Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:39 pm

Nice one.. cruise control for GL.. hmm interested ako dyan..

chualie wrote:Saw this "coming soon" item para sa GL natin from Malaysian seller. Nasa production and testing stage pa daw kaya wait for further announcement, same seller to na oorderan namin ng Maplight with Sunglass holder.



On the left is a steering wheel control for the GL's HU and the on right is a steering wheel Cruise control, plug n play on the OBD11 socket.
Astig diba?! Laughing
avatar
quiescent

Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-05-29
Location : KL

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool items from Malaysian Online Sellers

Post  chualie on Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:19 pm

Malaysian online seller is offering 1,800RM or P25k more or less for full body kits of impul version 1 or 2 that includes grill and rear spoiler,made of ABS plastic material, shipping included provided that we ordered at least 10 set. Tempting offer Very Happy
avatar
chualie

Posts : 1090
Join date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool items from Malaysian Online Sellers

Post  aln on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:55 am

chualie wrote:Malaysian online seller is offering 1,800RM or P25k more or less for full body kits of impul version 1 or 2 that includes grill and rear spoiler,made of ABS plastic material, shipping included provided that we ordered at least 10 set. Tempting offer Very Happy

tempting nga, kaso paano naman makaka-buo ng 10? hehehe...
avatar
aln

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2010-04-23
Location : Farview, QC

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool items from Malaysian Online Sellers

Post  chualie on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Oo nga pres, pero malay natin baka makabuo din after some time. Very Happy
avatar
chualie

Posts : 1090
Join date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool items from Malaysian Online Sellers

Post  aln on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:20 pm

chualie wrote:Oo nga pres, pero malay natin baka makabuo din after some time. Very Happy

honga, kung sakali kano ba paint job nyan? nasa 10k kaya??
avatar
aln

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2010-04-23
Location : Farview, QC

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool items from Malaysian Online Sellers

Post  chualie on Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Painted na daw to as per our color request, talagang nanunukso hehe Very Happy
avatar
chualie

Posts : 1090
Join date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool items from Malaysian Online Sellers

Post  dbanker on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:13 pm

aln wrote:
chualie wrote:Malaysian online seller is offering 1,800RM or P25k more or less for full body kits of impul version 1 or 2 that includes grill and rear spoiler,made of ABS plastic material, shipping included provided that we ordered at least 10 set. Tempting offer Very Happy

tempting nga, kaso paano naman makaka-buo ng 10? hehehe...
parang mura ah! P25k/10? = P2500ea lang? Razz
avatar
dbanker

Posts : 431
Join date : 2010-05-27
Location : Bo Obrero Mla

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool items from Malaysian Online Sellers

Post  chualie on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:24 pm

I think it's an awesome deal!
avatar
chualie

Posts : 1090
Join date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool items from Malaysian Online Sellers

Post  aln on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:57 am

@dbanker, bwahahahaha!!!

@jo, pano na yung spolilers mo? pero gusto ko din nga yun...
avatar
aln

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2010-04-23
Location : Farview, QC

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool items from Malaysian Online Sellers

Post  chualie on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:30 pm

@pres hehehe hindi ako kasali sa oorder if ever meron na ako eh, hindi nga lang impul
avatar
chualie

Posts : 1090
Join date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Simota Air Intake for our GL

Post  chualie on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:02 am

They have two kinds of Cold Air Intake for our GL in Malaysia, Which one do you prefer?

avatar
chualie

Posts : 1090
Join date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool items from Malaysian Online Sellers

Post  blooperoo on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:00 am

parang mas cool yung sa taas pero mas madali ata mounting nung nasa baba. how much?
avatar
blooperoo

Posts : 227
Join date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool items from Malaysian Online Sellers

Post  Voltz on Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:30 pm

Agree with your sir bloopero, para cold air intake talaga.

Voltz

Posts : 82
Join date : 2012-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool items from Malaysian Online Sellers

Post  blooperoo on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:52 pm

VP, order ka ba ng intake? Ilan daw dagdag na HP?
avatar
blooperoo

Posts : 227
Join date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool items from Malaysian Online Sellers

Post  chualie on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:14 pm

@blooperoo, prof hindi ako oorder ng intake eh. Gusto yun maplight and blue mirror with LED pag nagka budget.
avatar
chualie

Posts : 1090
Join date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool items from Malaysian Online Sellers

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum