Mudguard

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mudguard

Post  Turkey on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:11 am

Good Evening Friends,

Can I ask where you were able to purchase a good mudguard for our ride? Mine is Bluish Black and just a small amount of rain makes it look totally bad. Especially near the tires! Please advise! From Rizel here! Crying or Very sad

Turkey

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-12-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Mudguard

Post  Lydemer on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:15 am

Turkey wrote:Good Evening Friends,

Can I ask where you were able to purchase a good mudguard for our ride? Mine is Bluish Black and just a small amount of rain makes it look totally bad. Especially near the tires! Please advise! From Rizel here! Crying or Very sad

Best bet is get it from your dealer which supplies OEM mud guards and don't settle for a replacement one. Nissan Gallery is the nearest dealer from Rizal.
avatar
Lydemer

Posts : 300
Join date : 2010-11-02
Age : 47
Location : Cainta, Rizal

Back to top Go down

Re: Mudguard

Post  Turkey on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:18 am

Thank You for the swift response Sir! Nissan Gallery sells the mudguards at double the price. Have anyone of you ever bought items from Nisway? Located near Ligaya?

Turkey

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-12-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Mudguard

Post  DJ MATT on Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:56 pm

Good Day! Sir Turkey, I got my Mud-Guard installation last week at Nissan Mantrade for 3,500 pesos. Is it a high price? I dont canvass for a replacement one po eh. But, I am satisfied because hindi na sya gaanong dumudumi. Darker color din kasi po yung sa akin. Misterious Violet Pearl po.
avatar
DJ MATT

Posts : 96
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 45
Location : Obando, Bulacan

Back to top Go down

Re: Mudguard

Post  yoogix on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:04 pm

Hello fellow loopers, the OEM mudguards are priced just right. It is specifically designed to compliment our GL. I got mine for 3k+ about 3 years ago, as old as my GL. But on a personal note, it does more of an aesthetic rather than being functional. I still get mud splashed high up my rear bumper and side door panels both sides.

I guess we do not have much choice of a fitting mud guard for our GL at the moment. I have been lurking around aftermarket products outside of CASA specifically mudguard but none fits. Smile just my two cents.

If you happen to find one that is more functional, please let me know where you got it. Thank you.

yoogix

Posts : 170
Join date : 2010-06-03
Location : Better Living Subdivision, Paranaque City.

Back to top Go down

Re: Mudguard

Post  Turkey on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:44 pm

DJ MATT wrote:Good Day! Sir Turkey, I got my Mud-Guard installation last week at Nissan Mantrade for 3,500 pesos. Is it a high price? I dont canvass for a replacement one po eh. But, I am satisfied because hindi na sya gaanong dumudumi. Darker color din kasi po yung sa akin. Misterious Violet Pearl po.

Sir! 3.5K includes the installation already? Also, how long did it take? Congratulations on your Mysterious color! Very Happy

Turkey

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-12-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Mudguard

Post  Turkey on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:46 pm

yoogix wrote:Hello fellow loopers, the OEM mudguards are priced just right. It is specifically designed to compliment our GL. I got mine for 3k+ about 3 years ago, as old as my GL. But on a personal note, it does more of an aesthetic rather than being functional. I still get mud splashed high up my rear bumper and side door panels both sides.

I guess we do not have much choice of a fitting mud guard for our GL at the moment. I have been lurking around aftermarket products outside of CASA specifically mudguard but none fits. Smile just my two cents.

If you happen to find one that is more functional, please let me know where you got it. Thank you.

Good Day Sir! Just want to ask this question : Did it at all reduce the dirt accumulated or not at all ? Planning to dropby Nisway near Ligaya this week. Would inform everyone if there are good buys there. Thank You!

Turkey

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-12-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Mudguard

Post  Bin Diesel on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:41 pm

DJ MATT wrote:Good Day! Sir Turkey, I got my Mud-Guard installation last week at Nissan Mantrade for 3,500 pesos. Is it a high price? I dont canvass for a replacement one po eh. But, I am satisfied because hindi na sya gaanong dumudumi. Darker color din kasi po yung sa akin. Misterious Violet Pearl po.

Parang ang mahal naman. Nagtanong ako sa mantrade last january and 2100 pesos ang sabi sa akin, 2500 naman kapag install nila.
avatar
Bin Diesel

Posts : 199
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : Binan, Laguna

Back to top Go down

Re: Mudguard

Post  Turkey on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:44 pm

Bin Diesel wrote:
DJ MATT wrote:Good Day! Sir Turkey, I got my Mud-Guard installation last week at Nissan Mantrade for 3,500 pesos. Is it a high price? I dont canvass for a replacement one po eh. But, I am satisfied because hindi na sya gaanong dumudumi. Darker color din kasi po yung sa akin. Misterious Violet Pearl po.

Parang ang mahal naman. Nagtanong ako sa mantrade last january and 2100 pesos ang sabi sa akin, 2500 naman kapag install nila.

Last time I asked from Nissan Ortigas they priced it at 4K. Not sure if that included labor. What Nissan Mantrade Branch did you ask from Sir? Would ask from there as well.

Turkey

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-12-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Mudguard

Post  DJ MATT on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Turkey wrote:
Bin Diesel wrote:
DJ MATT wrote:Good Day! Sir Turkey, I got my Mud-Guard installation last week at Nissan Mantrade for 3,500 pesos. Is it a high price? I dont canvass for a replacement one po eh. But, I am satisfied because hindi na sya gaanong dumudumi. Darker color din kasi po yung sa akin. Misterious Violet Pearl po.

Parang ang mahal naman. Nagtanong ako sa mantrade last january and 2100 pesos ang sabi sa akin, 2500 naman kapag install nila.

Last time I asked from Nissan Ortigas they priced it at 4K. Not sure if that included labor. What Nissan Mantrade Branch did you ask from Sir? Would ask from there as well.

Nissan Mantrade in Pasong Tamo extension Branch. 3.5K including installation. Pero, yung mga taga Parts Department ang pakabitin nyo para hindi na po magawan ng job order. inabutan ko na lang po ng 100 pesos yung nagkabit. 10 minutes lang po tapos na.
avatar
DJ MATT

Posts : 96
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 45
Location : Obando, Bulacan

Back to top Go down

Re: Mudguard

Post  Turkey on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:46 pm

DJ MATT wrote:
Turkey wrote:
Bin Diesel wrote:
DJ MATT wrote:Good Day! Sir Turkey, I got my Mud-Guard installation last week at Nissan Mantrade for 3,500 pesos. Is it a high price? I dont canvass for a replacement one po eh. But, I am satisfied because hindi na sya gaanong dumudumi. Darker color din kasi po yung sa akin. Misterious Violet Pearl po.

Parang ang mahal naman. Nagtanong ako sa mantrade last january and 2100 pesos ang sabi sa akin, 2500 naman kapag install nila.

Last time I asked from Nissan Ortigas they priced it at 4K. Not sure if that included labor. What Nissan Mantrade Branch did you ask from Sir? Would ask from there as well.

Nissan Mantrade in Pasong Tamo extension Branch. 3.5K including installation. Pero, yung mga taga Parts Department ang pakabitin nyo para hindi na po magawan ng job order. inabutan ko na lang po ng 100 pesos yung nagkabit. 10 minutes lang po tapos na.

Thats good to know! Thanks for the feedback!

Turkey

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-12-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Mudguard

Post  Turkey on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:47 pm

DJ MATT wrote:
Turkey wrote:
Bin Diesel wrote:
DJ MATT wrote:Good Day! Sir Turkey, I got my Mud-Guard installation last week at Nissan Mantrade for 3,500 pesos. Is it a high price? I dont canvass for a replacement one po eh. But, I am satisfied because hindi na sya gaanong dumudumi. Darker color din kasi po yung sa akin. Misterious Violet Pearl po.

Parang ang mahal naman. Nagtanong ako sa mantrade last january and 2100 pesos ang sabi sa akin, 2500 naman kapag install nila.

Last time I asked from Nissan Ortigas they priced it at 4K. Not sure if that included labor. What Nissan Mantrade Branch did you ask from Sir? Would ask from there as well.

Nissan Mantrade in Pasong Tamo extension Branch. 3.5K including installation. Pero, yung mga taga Parts Department ang pakabitin nyo para hindi na po magawan ng job order. inabutan ko na lang po ng 100 pesos yung nagkabit. 10 minutes lang po tapos na.

Thats good to know! Thanks for the feedback!

Turkey

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-12-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Mudguard

Post  DJ MATT on Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:35 pm

Turkey wrote:
DJ MATT wrote:
Turkey wrote:
Bin Diesel wrote:
DJ MATT wrote:Good Day! Sir Turkey, I got my Mud-Guard installation last week at Nissan Mantrade for 3,500 pesos. Is it a high price? I dont canvass for a replacement one po eh. But, I am satisfied because hindi na sya gaanong dumudumi. Darker color din kasi po yung sa akin. Misterious Violet Pearl po.

Parang ang mahal naman. Nagtanong ako sa mantrade last january and 2100 pesos ang sabi sa akin, 2500 naman kapag install nila.

Last time I asked from Nissan Ortigas they priced it at 4K. Not sure if that included labor. What Nissan Mantrade Branch did you ask from Sir? Would ask from there as well.

Nissan Mantrade in Pasong Tamo extension Branch. 3.5K including installation. Pero, yung mga taga Parts Department ang pakabitin nyo para hindi na po magawan ng job order. inabutan ko na lang po ng 100 pesos yung nagkabit. 10 minutes lang po tapos na.

Thats good to know! Thanks for the feedback!
Sir, when are you planning to install your mudguard? I will visit Mantrade this coming Saturday for my 1K check-up.
avatar
DJ MATT

Posts : 96
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 45
Location : Obando, Bulacan

Back to top Go down

Re: Mudguard

Post  Turkey on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:31 pm

DJ MATT wrote:
Turkey wrote:
DJ MATT wrote:
Turkey wrote:
Bin Diesel wrote:
DJ MATT wrote:Good Day! Sir Turkey, I got my Mud-Guard installation last week at Nissan Mantrade for 3,500 pesos. Is it a high price? I dont canvass for a replacement one po eh. But, I am satisfied because hindi na sya gaanong dumudumi. Darker color din kasi po yung sa akin. Misterious Violet Pearl po.

Parang ang mahal naman. Nagtanong ako sa mantrade last january and 2100 pesos ang sabi sa akin, 2500 naman kapag install nila.

Last time I asked from Nissan Ortigas they priced it at 4K. Not sure if that included labor. What Nissan Mantrade Branch did you ask from Sir? Would ask from there as well.

Nissan Mantrade in Pasong Tamo extension Branch. 3.5K including installation. Pero, yung mga taga Parts Department ang pakabitin nyo para hindi na po magawan ng job order. inabutan ko na lang po ng 100 pesos yung nagkabit. 10 minutes lang po tapos na.

Thats good to know! Thanks for the feedback!
Sir, when are you planning to install your mudguard? I will visit Mantrade this coming Saturday for my 1K check-up.
Good Evening Friends/Sir DJ!

Planning to install ASAP. Having a Bluish Black GL, you can imagine how crazy it gets when it gets dirty. Mas nakakasira ng bait pag umulan AFTER you just Carwashed and Wax your ride. Hay! Sad

Turkey

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-12-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Mudguard

Post  Bin Diesel on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:09 pm

^ I feel for you brother. I know exactly what it feels. pale
avatar
Bin Diesel

Posts : 199
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : Binan, Laguna

Back to top Go down

Re: Mudguard

Post  steel pulse on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:20 pm

Hi guys. The bigger function of the mudguard is to protect the paint on the GL's part most vulnerable to mud and dirt splashes. I suggest that OEM should be preferred.
avatar
steel pulse

Posts : 604
Join date : 2010-10-16
Location : Iloilo

Back to top Go down

Re: Mudguard

Post  Turkey on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:11 pm

Bin Diesel wrote:^ I feel for you brother. I know exactly what it feels. pale
Like! Very Happy

Turkey

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-12-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Mudguard

Post  aln on Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:12 am

steel pulse wrote:Hi guys. The bigger function of the mudguard is to protect the paint on the GL's part most vulnerable to mud and dirt splashes. I suggest that OEM should be preferred.

just to add, asphalt na din. ok lang yung mud and dirt splashes pero yung asphalt mahirap tanggalin. mudguards will only lessen the dirt.
avatar
aln

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2010-04-23
Location : Farview, QC

Back to top Go down

Re: Mudguard

Post  Turkey on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:59 pm

aln wrote:
steel pulse wrote:Hi guys. The bigger function of the mudguard is to protect the paint on the GL's part most vulnerable to mud and dirt splashes. I suggest that OEM should be preferred.

just to add, asphalt na din. ok lang yung mud and dirt splashes pero yung asphalt mahirap tanggalin. mudguards will only lessen the dirt.
Thank You for the feedback friends! Nakaka loko lang kasi na after natin maglinis for 2 hours, madaan ka lang sa kalsadang may konting basa, BOOM! Mine is Bluish Black by the way ... Very Happy

Turkey

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-12-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Mudguard

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum