Water Based Degreaser Cleaner

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Water Based Degreaser Cleaner

Post  Lydemer on Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:17 pm

Coming soon....

avatar
Lydemer

Posts : 300
Join date : 2010-11-02
Age : 48
Location : Cainta, Rizal

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Based Degreaser Cleaner

Post  aln on Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:50 am

ayus oh, naging model na yung auto mo dito ha! hehehe
avatar
aln

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2010-04-23
Location : Farview, QC

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Based Degreaser Cleaner

Post  Lydemer on Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:05 am

aln wrote:ayus oh, naging model na yung auto mo dito ha! hehehe
syempre para mas makakatawag pansin s mga loopers at mainspire sla to DIY s kanilang GL's.
avatar
Lydemer

Posts : 300
Join date : 2010-11-02
Age : 48
Location : Cainta, Rizal

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Based Degreaser Cleaner

Post  chualie on Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:37 pm

I need this too chairman, will it harm the GL's paint if sprayed unintentionally?
avatar
chualie

Posts : 1090
Join date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Based Degreaser Cleaner

Post  Lydemer on Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:52 pm

chualie wrote:I need this too chairman, will it harm the GL's paint if sprayed unintentionally?

It won't harm the paint. I'll do a demo tomorrow.
avatar
Lydemer

Posts : 300
Join date : 2010-11-02
Age : 48
Location : Cainta, Rizal

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Based Degreaser Cleaner

Post  Lydemer on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:57 pm

Did a testing on my dad's 13 year old cefiro. From what I recall, it never had an engine wash.

Before cleaning

















After cleaning....















avatar
Lydemer

Posts : 300
Join date : 2010-11-02
Age : 48
Location : Cainta, Rizal

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Based Degreaser Cleaner

Post  bobot63t on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:29 am

ayos! LOL.
by the way kuha pa ako sa yo nung cleaner. swabe. all around siya. Smile
avatar
bobot63t

Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-07-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Based Degreaser Cleaner

Post  Lydemer on Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:02 pm

bobot63t wrote:ayos! LOL.
by the way kuha pa ako sa yo nung cleaner. swabe. all around siya. Smile

No worries bobot63t, we can meet again at Metrowalk this coming sunday if you are available. BTW the water mark remover is almost ready so I hope I should be able to demo that when we meet.
avatar
Lydemer

Posts : 300
Join date : 2010-11-02
Age : 48
Location : Cainta, Rizal

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Based Degreaser Cleaner

Post  bobot63t on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:35 am

Lydemer wrote:
bobot63t wrote:ayos! LOL.
by the way kuha pa ako sa yo nung cleaner. swabe. all around siya. Smile

No worries bobot63t, we can meet again at Metrowalk this coming sunday if you are available. BTW the water mark remover is almost ready so I hope I should be able to demo that when we meet.

sayang wont be able to make it this sunday. ayos yung water mark remover. same price din? Smile
avatar
bobot63t

Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-07-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Based Degreaser Cleaner

Post  Lydemer on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:07 am

bobot63t wrote:
Lydemer wrote:
bobot63t wrote:ayos! LOL.
by the way kuha pa ako sa yo nung cleaner. swabe. all around siya. Smile

No worries bobot63t, we can meet again at Metrowalk this coming sunday if you are available. BTW the water mark remover is almost ready so I hope I should be able to demo that when we meet.

sayang wont be able to make it this sunday. ayos yung water mark remover. same price din? Smile

The water mark remover is a bit delicate and may not be for everyone as we are dealing with tempered glass use only. This is not advisable to be applied on side mirrors, head lights and tail lights. There's also a procedure in the application and I will need to educate you in order to help you decide whether you will consider DIY or not. It is rather time consuming but if you do it properly, very rewarding. Now about the price, I will need to compute but definitely not within the same price range as the degreaser.
avatar
Lydemer

Posts : 300
Join date : 2010-11-02
Age : 48
Location : Cainta, Rizal

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Based Degreaser Cleaner

Post  blooperoo on Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:22 am

Lydemer wrote:
bobot63t wrote:
Lydemer wrote:
bobot63t wrote:ayos! LOL.
by the way kuha pa ako sa yo nung cleaner. swabe. all around siya. Smile

No worries bobot63t, we can meet again at Metrowalk this coming sunday if you are available. BTW the water mark remover is almost ready so I hope I should be able to demo that when we meet.

sayang wont be able to make it this sunday. ayos yung water mark remover. same price din? Smile

The water mark remover is a bit delicate and may not be for everyone as we are dealing with tempered glass use only. This is not advisable to be applied on side mirrors, head lights and tail lights. There's also a procedure in the application and I will need to educate you in order to help you decide whether you will consider DIY or not. It is rather time consuming but if you do it properly, very rewarding. Now about the price, I will need to compute but definitely not within the same price range as the degreaser.

sama ako pag nag meet up kayo so i can see the demo. pag nag demo ka nung watermark remover, pwede magdala ng demo car? may lumang civic kami na puro watermark kahit pina polish ko na windshields meron pa din Laughing . btw, gamit na gamit yung kinuha namin sa yo. mukhang kailangan na ng second bottle. Very Happy
avatar
blooperoo

Posts : 227
Join date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Based Degreaser Cleaner

Post  Lydemer on Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:09 am

blooperoo wrote:
Lydemer wrote:
bobot63t wrote:
Lydemer wrote:
bobot63t wrote:ayos! LOL.
by the way kuha pa ako sa yo nung cleaner. swabe. all around siya. Smile

No worries bobot63t, we can meet again at Metrowalk this coming sunday if you are available. BTW the water mark remover is almost ready so I hope I should be able to demo that when we meet.

sayang wont be able to make it this sunday. ayos yung water mark remover. same price din? Smile

The water mark remover is a bit delicate and may not be for everyone as we are dealing with tempered glass use only. This is not advisable to be applied on side mirrors, head lights and tail lights. There's also a procedure in the application and I will need to educate you in order to help you decide whether you will consider DIY or not. It is rather time consuming but if you do it properly, very rewarding. Now about the price, I will need to compute but definitely not within the same price range as the degreaser.

sama ako pag nag meet up kayo so i can see the demo. pag nag demo ka nung watermark remover, pwede magdala ng demo car? may lumang civic kami na puro watermark kahit pina polish ko na windshields meron pa din Laughing . btw, gamit na gamit yung kinuha namin sa yo. mukhang kailangan na ng second bottle. Very Happy

No worries, bring in the demo car and let's see. It's good to know you are using the product and let's see if matutuloy yung EB namin ni bobot63t sa sunday.
avatar
Lydemer

Posts : 300
Join date : 2010-11-02
Age : 48
Location : Cainta, Rizal

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Based Degreaser Cleaner

Post  Lydemer on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:27 pm

Available na yung water based degreaser.

Here's the packaging....



Cost is 130 pesos.
avatar
Lydemer

Posts : 300
Join date : 2010-11-02
Age : 48
Location : Cainta, Rizal

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Based Degreaser Cleaner

Post  dbanker on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:05 pm

@Chairman, are you free tom morning? can we meet at Metrowalk?
I'll be at the cubao area the whole morning tom, Feb 11...thanks Very Happy
avatar
dbanker

Posts : 431
Join date : 2010-05-27
Location : Bo Obrero Mla

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Based Degreaser Cleaner

Post  Lydemer on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:34 pm

dbanker wrote:@Chairman, are you free tom morning? can we meet at Metrowalk?
I'll be at the cubao area the whole morning tom, Feb 11...thanks Very Happy

I'm free tomorrow morning. 9 am at Metrowalk? I'll also bring the water mark remover. Me package na rin siya.
avatar
Lydemer

Posts : 300
Join date : 2010-11-02
Age : 48
Location : Cainta, Rizal

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Based Degreaser Cleaner

Post  cht2wenty4 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:25 am

Lydemer wrote:
dbanker wrote:@Chairman, are you free tom morning? can we meet at Metrowalk?
I'll be at the cubao area the whole morning tom, Feb 11...thanks Very Happy

I'm free tomorrow morning. 9 am at Metrowalk? I'll also bring the water mark remover. Me package na rin siya.

punta ako tom chairman i'll get my order. Very Happy


avatar
cht2wenty4

Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 37
Location : Bacoor, Cavite

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Based Degreaser Cleaner

Post  Lydemer on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:53 am

See u between 9 to 9:30 am s metrowalk s bandang starbucks area. Mobile number is 09274204088.
avatar
Lydemer

Posts : 300
Join date : 2010-11-02
Age : 48
Location : Cainta, Rizal

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Based Degreaser Cleaner

Post  Lydemer on Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:26 pm

Here's a clearer picture of the package.



Thanks Dbanker for meeting up with me earlier this morning for a product demo. Unfortunately Cht2wenty4 was not able to meet up with me. Next time maybe.
avatar
Lydemer

Posts : 300
Join date : 2010-11-02
Age : 48
Location : Cainta, Rizal

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Based Degreaser Cleaner

Post  chualie on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:25 am

Got mine already, thank chairman and dbanker Very Happy
avatar
chualie

Posts : 1090
Join date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Based Degreaser Cleaner

Post  Lydemer on Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:07 am

chualie wrote:Got mine already, thank chairman and dbanker Very Happy

No problem. Please provide feedback na lang. Thanks for patronizing.
avatar
Lydemer

Posts : 300
Join date : 2010-11-02
Age : 48
Location : Cainta, Rizal

Back to top Go down

Degreaser cleaner in action

Post  Lydemer on Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:13 pm



Applied the degreaser cleaner on the front fender and left the door panel untouched. Spot the difference in color tone.
avatar
Lydemer

Posts : 300
Join date : 2010-11-02
Age : 48
Location : Cainta, Rizal

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Based Degreaser Cleaner

Post  chualie on Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:48 am

Wow that's a big difference, havnt tried mine medjo busy and maulan pa kasi. Sir will it harm the top coat of our paint if frequently use? Sana mag karoon din (re) touch on paint para sa mga small scratches since casa is not providing one.
avatar
chualie

Posts : 1090
Join date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Based Degreaser Cleaner

Post  Lydemer on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:42 am

chualie wrote:Wow that's a big difference, havnt tried mine medjo busy and maulan pa kasi. Sir will it harm the top coat of our paint if frequently use? Sana mag karoon din (re) touch on paint para sa mga small scratches since casa is not providing one.

No, it won't harm the top coat of your paint as compared to rubbing or buffing. However it will remove the wax and contaminants on your ride's paint job. It is highly advisable to re-apply wax after use.
avatar
Lydemer

Posts : 300
Join date : 2010-11-02
Age : 48
Location : Cainta, Rizal

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Based Degreaser Cleaner

Post  jedsky on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:03 pm

Mga sirs, anong brand at type ng wax ang best partner nitong waterbased degreaser?
avatar
jedsky

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Based Degreaser Cleaner

Post  Lydemer on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:04 pm

jedsky wrote:Mga sirs, anong brand at type ng wax ang best partner nitong waterbased degreaser?

Any brand of wax will do as the water based degreaser serves as a cleaner on engine/body panels only. It just depends on your budget and preference.
avatar
Lydemer

Posts : 300
Join date : 2010-11-02
Age : 48
Location : Cainta, Rizal

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Based Degreaser Cleaner

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum