NMPI contact person

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NMPI contact person

Post  jedsky on Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:54 pm

Mga sirs sino sa inyo ang may contact number ng taga NMPI?? naiinis na kasi ako sa unusual sounds sa loob ng GL ko parang makakalas kasi everytime na panget ang daan.
avatar
jedsky

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Contact Person

Post  quiescent on Tue May 03, 2011 8:48 pm

jedsky wrote:Mga sirs sino sa inyo ang may contact number ng taga NMPI?? naiinis na kasi ako sa unusual sounds sa loob ng GL ko parang makakalas kasi everytime na panget ang daan.

Sir,

kindly try to send your concern to:

Ms. IBETTE MANGULABNAN
LRMangulabnan@nissan.com.ph
Customer Relations Section Head
Customer Relations Management Office
Marketing, Sales and Aftersales Division


NISSAN MOTOR PHILIPPINES, INC.

Phone: +63 (49) 541-2201 or +63 (2) 420-8000 loc. 273
Fax: +63 (02) 844-1674
E-mail: lrmangulabnan@nissan.com.ph

Website: www.nissan.com.ph

avatar
quiescent

Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-05-29
Location : KL

Back to top Go down

Re: NMPI contact person

Post  jedsky on Tue May 03, 2011 9:39 pm

quiescent wrote:
jedsky wrote:Mga sirs sino sa inyo ang may contact number ng taga NMPI?? naiinis na kasi ako sa unusual sounds sa loob ng GL ko parang makakalas kasi everytime na panget ang daan.

Sir,

kindly try to send your concern to:

Ms. IBETTE MANGULABNAN
LRMangulabnan@nissan.com.ph
Customer Relations Section Head
Customer Relations Management Office
Marketing, Sales and Aftersales Division


NISSAN MOTOR PHILIPPINES, INC.

Phone: +63 (49) 541-2201 or +63 (2) 420-8000 loc. 273
Fax: +63 (02) 844-1674
E-mail: lrmangulabnan@nissan.com.ph

Website: www.nissan.com.ph


Salamat Sir. Very timely! hehe.
avatar
jedsky

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: NMPI contact person

Post  EuroFD on Wed May 04, 2011 10:34 pm

Maybe Ibette or her superior is the best person to send the LOOP letter to. So NMPI can finally recognize and accredit the group for discounts, official events, etc.
avatar
EuroFD

Posts : 77
Join date : 2010-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: NMPI contact person

Post  aln on Thu May 05, 2011 9:10 am

EuroFD wrote:Maybe Ibette or her superior is the best person to send the LOOP letter to. So NMPI can finally recognize and accredit the group for discounts, official events, etc.

pwede sir.. maybe this is also the same person that Sir Chualie have spoken to last year.
avatar
aln

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2010-04-23
Location : Farview, QC

Back to top Go down

Re: NMPI contact person

Post  quiescent on Thu May 05, 2011 10:05 pm

aln wrote:
EuroFD wrote:Maybe Ibette or her superior is the best person to send the LOOP letter to. So NMPI can finally recognize and accredit the group for discounts, official events, etc.

pwede sir.. maybe this is also the same person that Sir Chualie have spoken to last year.

Mga Sir, Ibette's Manager is Ms. Gemma Hernandez, They are very accomodating naman, I still have an ongoing discussion with them and maybe I can help to introduce the group also once they set another round of meeting.
avatar
quiescent

Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-05-29
Location : KL

Back to top Go down

Re: NMPI contact person

Post  jedsky on Fri May 06, 2011 3:49 pm

sir pwede po makahingi nung sample letter nyu sa NMPI regarding sa mga GL noises?? pakisend na lang po sa email ko: jed_09_2005@yahoo.com

THANKS!
avatar
jedsky

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: NMPI contact person

Post  badtoy on Tue May 10, 2011 1:53 pm

i tried sending my concerns through their website through the contact us form. Mabilis naman response and results from my dilemma was good http://www.nissan.com.ph/contactus.php
avatar
badtoy

Posts : 218
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 105
Location : PQUE

Back to top Go down

Re: NMPI contact person

Post  jedsky on Tue May 10, 2011 2:03 pm

badtoy wrote:i tried sending my concerns through their website through the contact us form. Mabilis naman response and results from my dilemma was good http://www.nissan.com.ph/contactus.php

ah i see. so ano po actions nila sa GL nyu?
avatar
jedsky

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: NMPI contact person

Post  badtoy on Tue May 10, 2011 11:24 pm

jedsky wrote:
badtoy wrote:i tried sending my concerns through their website through the contact us form. Mabilis naman response and results from my dilemma was good http://www.nissan.com.ph/contactus.php

ah i see. so ano po actions nila sa GL nyu?

Jedsky mejo mahaba nakakapanginig loob yun story. refer na lang kita dito sa thread

http://weareloop.forum-motion.net/t154-mantrade-and-nmpi-making-up-for-their-bad-reputation

pero bottomline ginawa naman nila
avatar
badtoy

Posts : 218
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 105
Location : PQUE

Back to top Go down

Re: NMPI contact person

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum